Monday, January 2, 2012

Scrapbooking comps for December. This one is a winner!

I know it's already January! but I have 2 pages to show for online competitions, their cut off line was held over till the 1st week in January, so yeah! I haven't missed out entering them.
The 1st page is for "White with one!"  Christmas themed, I used a photo a friend of my daughter sent me of herself and her fiance and his little boy. My daughter has been friends with her all through high school and beyond, the girl refers to me as "mumma Sue!" so I have a soft spot in my heart for her.
This page came 1st in the competition "woo hoo" a $50.00 voucher from

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

Love your page, love the layering and great details :)
thanks for playing along at WW1

Heather Jacob said...

this is a stunner .. love it to bits xoxox

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout, love the layering & the photos! :)

just another day said...

Oh what a gorgeous page just so so beautiful