Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January scrap comp

Scrap the girls an online scrapbooking site that have a monthly challenge, this months challenge is to use monochromatic colours, so I grabbed a few photos of my daughter and a friend mucking around, I asked the girls if I could use there photos, telling them I might win a prize if I was lucky, they excitedly asked what the prize was !when I told them scrapbooking products there enthusiasm levels dropped, I thought everyone was excited about scrapbooking products! Ha Ha!!
Woooops! I forgot to crop the picture.

4 comments:

donna said...

bahahahaha! they just don't get it do they. I love your layout Sue. Thanks for playing along with STG this month.
D xx

Paula said...

LOL I would be excited to win scrapbooking stuff ;) Fabulous layout, loving the orange & fun photos! :)

Marelize said...

Gorgeous fun layout! Thanks for playing along at STG. :)

Leonie said...

great layout, such fun pictures you've scrapped.