Tuesday, May 13, 2014

scraphappykat

This photo isn't the best, it was raining and I wanted to start scrap booking this lovely little collection of pretties I received in the mail from Scraphappykat.                                                                                       I fussy cut a few flowers from the floral paper and cut out leaves and flowers from the lace paper, a few of the flowers were coloured  with some watered down ink, the stripe and floral paper were cut into stripes and stuck down along with the spotted ribbon, I pulled the white flower apart to make it go further and tucked in a couple of the felt flowers, I backed the heart with card stock and tied on the other piece of lace into a bow with the addition of a piece of card stock from my stash and a sprinkle of ink my page was done!

4 comments:

Kathie said...

Lovely work!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww...this is the CUTEST photo & you've done a fab job using the goodies you received...LOOOVE the little heart tucked in there, too:):) Thanks so much for joining us at Off The Rails - hope to see you again:):)!!!

Unknown said...

This is lovely and I love your photo. Thank you for joining us at Off the Rails. :)

Catie said...

Super cute page - great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with this OTR challenge :)