Wednesday, January 16, 2013

White with one

Here is my entry for January for White with one, this months criteria was to use the colours aqua and red, and a summer photo!  when I choose the photo I didn't realise it was supposed to be a summer pic, oh well it is a recent photo and it is summer! the photo of my page looks blue, the true colour is aqua.
The photo is of my youngest cuddling her sisters cat, the cat is the most friendliest cuddly cat, my middle daughter has moved back home with her cat, only problem is she hates our old cat,  she loves to stalk her and scare her, poor old puss spends her day hiding!

7 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Very cute layout!!! Love the clusters :)

Belinda Scott said...

very cute layout, love the clusters!!! :0

Lizzyc said...

Oh how sweet!

Leonie Waldron said...

Love all those shabby flowers, and what a cute pussy cat! Thanks for joining in at White With 1 :)

Leonie Waldron said...

Love your layout Sue, thanks for joining in at White With 1! That is one cute pussycat :)

Janice Nicholls said...

A beautiful page....Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. :)

myriamMG said...

so sweet ! thanks for your Lo for WW1 !